- +353 873306306
Self-Catering with Activity in West Cork
West Cork 3-night Self-Catering Package for 4 people – with Activity Options
Take a 3-night break in an award-winning Self-Catering house in West Cork overlooking one of the bays. House sleeps a max of 6 people, includes all linen and cleaning costs, and food hamper on arrival included.
Choice of 3 main activities – Night Kayak, Sea Safari, Fastnet Boat Trip.
Prices from €395PP
High Demand Tour
Fitness Level 3
14+ Years Old
West Cork 3 night Self-Catering Package for 4 people – with Activity Options
Take a 3-night break in an award-winning Self-Catering house in West Cork overlooking one of the bays. House sleeps a max of 6 people, includes all linen and cleaning costs, and food hamper on arrival included. Electricity and secure parking are free, and charge for oil heating used, and EV Car Charging. Each package has 1 or more activity options. Rate based on 4 people sharing includes 1 activity. Car hire can be arranged separately. The nearest airport is Cork at 90 mins drive.
In the area is Mizen Head Lighthouse, Sheeps Head Walking route, beaches, Garnish Island, and Bantry Bay.
The villages and towns of Kilcrohane, Goleen, Ballydehob, Schull, Bantry, and Skibbereen are nearby
From €395pp, based on 4 people mid-week. Weekend rate, or weekly rate increase
1. Night Kayak -Have a magical night kayak experience on 1 evening, hear the stories of the area, and may see bioluminescence as the water sparkles. In Double kayaks take to the water, feel part of nature as you glide along in the moonlight past birds and marine life. Hear the stories of the area and you may see bioluminescence as the water sparkles. Start time varies depending on the month of the year. Takes place from March to November. Weather dependent and can be canceled for safety reasons. The Night Kayak in West Cork is suited only to people who are 18+ and is booked 2 months in advance of a trip to guarantee a place. Provided with Kayak, paddles, trousers, jackets, and lifejackets for the trip – all safety equipment must be worn as a safety.
2 Sea Safari Trip – Half-Day Sea Safari trip off the west Cork Coast where you will see the abundant Wildlife up close – marine birds, Seals, dolphins, and possibly whales. Suited to people age 14yrs +, please advise all under 18 years of age to ensure we have life jackets for them.
3 Fastnet Boat Trip – Take a boat to Cape Clear Island and walk the wild island in the Atlantic with a bird observatory, heritage center, and country lanes. On Sundays and occasionally during the week take the trip around Fastnet Lighthouse. The trip is weather Dependent. No age limit on this trip, but advise of a number of under 18 years of age in the group.
Rate based on 4 people sharing includes 1 activity, based on availability, and must be booked at the same time as accommodation.
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.
- We Provide
- Please Bring
- Good To Know
- Disability / Accessability
- Reviews (0)
Single or Double kayaks, paddles, lifejackets, splash coat, trousers and expert local instructor.
Wear layers of clothing, with a sweatshirt, long trousers, a hat and old runners. Bring a drink and ensure your camera or camera or phone are in a waterproof case for magical photos. Take photos before trip.
Good To Know
- This is an activity for adults only. We can cater for special needs – once advised at booking time.
- This is a magical night-time activity on the sea or lough and not suited to children.
- This guided activity needs a fitness level 3 as it is 2+ hours, West Cork and finishes about 10pm – a start and end time will be provided after booking
- There is plenty of parking at the meeting point.
- Wear old runners which may get wet as you enter the water.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for the safety instructions so you can make the most of the trip.
- This trip can be cancelled at short notice due to weather warnings. Your safety is our main concern.
- If you have medication (inhaler etc) please give to the guide at the start of the trip, and collect before you leave. This activity is not suited to pregnant women, people with a heart or back condition or to anyone with an arm or leg in plaster!
- Have a towel and change of clothes in the car in case you get wet or cold. We don’t recommend wearing wetsuits as they can cause the skin to chaff.
- If the center you asked for is full we reserve the right to move to another centre in West Cork. If this does not suit you we will provide a refund.
- Cancellation Policy – This tour can be booked and refunded up to 5 days before the tour starts, but as it in high demand we recommend booking at least 6 weeks in advance and longer in the summer months. Cancellation up to 30 days before the trip. Money will be refunded to paying card, apart from a €5 booking deposit per person booked.
At Activity Days, our priority is your safety, well being and enjoyment of this activity. Please note the following;
- It is your responsibility to bring adequate clothing, footwear and equipment where specified. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity if you fail to do so and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the fitness criteria prescribed for this activity. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity on this basis and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- Please note that we and our guides reserve the right to refuse participation in the activity if you are intoxicated, if refuse to comply with the instructions of the guide, if there is a risk to your safety or the safety of others for any reason, or are deemed unfit or unable to participate (in the reasonable opinion of Activity Days or the Guide). In this event, your fee will not be refunded.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale for more information.
There are no reviews yet.