- +353 873306306
Fastnet Lighthouse Boat Tour
Baltimore West Cork, Ireland around Fastnet Lighthouse on a Day trip leaving 10.30 and returning by 5pm
Prices from €55PP
Fitness Level 2
Baltimore West Cork, Ireland around Fastnet Lighthouse on a Day trip leaving 10.30 Sundays. Tuesday and Thursday trips, weather depending in July and August. Takes place Sunday only in May, June, Sept.
- Things To Do
- Price / Group Size
- We Provide
- Please Bring
- Good To Know
- Disability / Accessability
- Reviews (0)
Things To Do
In Baltimore visit the renovated Castle. Take a Sea Safari from the harbour (L) or take a kayaking trip (L) or night kayak trip(L). Drive to Lough Hyne and walk the woods overlooking the nature reserve. Take a snorkelling trip in Lough Hyne (L). Take a day trip drive to Mizen Head and Sheep’s Head. In Skibbereen visit the Heritage Centre which tells the story of the Potato Famine of the 1840s.
Price / Group Size
Fastnet Rock Tour – enquiry form
Fastnet Adult €55
Family ( 2+ 2) €110
Students ( with ID) €33
Children ( under 15) €20
Sunset Fastnet Tour €60
Boat to Cape Clear and can organize activity on the Island.
Walking shoes, rainwear, sunscreen in summer, swimming togs and towel, camera.
Good To Know
- The Trip to Cape Clear Island and around Fastnet take place on Sunday’s in summer and may have a mid-week sailing in July and August. It is a day long trip, spending a few hours on the island.
- We suggest going to see the Fastnet Heritage centre and have a meal before taking the trip around Fastnet Rock. On the return journey you will not have much time on the island.
- This is a large comfortable boat with toilet facilities. The island has cafes but you may wish to bring a picnic.
- Parking in Baltimore is on the pier car-park. Baltimore is 1hr 40 minutes drive from Cork, 50 minutes drive from Clonakilty and 15 minutes drive from Skibbereen.
- West Cork is the best area in Ireland to see dolphins, basking sharks and whales. Your skipper will make detours to give you the best possible views.
- Weather on Cape Clear Island and further out to sea at Fastnet Rock Lighthouse is very changeable from the mainland and trips may be cancelled due to fog, strong swell or bad weather. Bookings are provisional and money is not taken from your account until the sailing is confirmed.
- Cancellation Policy – this tour can be booked and refunded to paying card, up to 5 days before the tour starts. Money will be refunded apart from a €5 booking deposit per person booked.
At Activity Days, our priority is your safety, well being and enjoyment of this activity. Please note the following;
- It is your responsibility to bring adequate clothing, footwear and equipment where specified. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity if you fail to do so and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the fitness criteria prescribed for this activity. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity on this basis and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- Please note that we and our guides reserve the right to refuse participation in the activity if you are intoxicated, if refuse to comply with the instructions of the guide, if there is a risk to your safety or the safety of others for any reason, or are deemed unfit or unable to participate (in the reasonable opinion of Activity Days or the Guide). In this event, your fee will not be refunded.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale for more information.
There are no reviews yet.