- +353 873306306
A Slice of Cork
Prices from €69PP
Fitness Level 2
Medium Demand Tour
Cork city has a long food history and this tour shows clients the best it has to offer. Explore the city with its ancient university, taste the quality, fresh, artisan foods in the English Market, and lunch in a nearby restaurant serving local foods. Hear the history of food and drinks in Cork with the story of wine from the Wine Geese, French wineries founded by Irish emigrants
Suited to Corporate groups or those who wish to get an overview of Cork’s food history. City tour with a knowledgeable local guide and option to take clients to local restaurant or pub to get the full flavor of Cork. This tour will start again in September 2021, due to Covid restrictions.
- Things To Do
- Price / Group Size
- We Provide
- Please Bring
- Good To Know
- Disability / Accessability
- Reviews (0)
Things To Do
Price / Group Size
Departure & Return
Meet Guide at your hotel or at a central place.
€69 per person
Minimum 3 Maximum 24
Food tastings at selected stalls in the English Market. Meet and chat with the characters of the Market. Tour of UCC campus. Main course lunch in a city centre restaurant serving the foods of Cork.
Good To Know
- This tour starts a Cork city centre location or city Hotel of the Corporate group.
- The client decides on the exact route of this tour and we can offer options for places to see in Cork city.We know Cork city very well and can make a range of suggestion on booking. You can also avail of a guide for a half or
full day Tour from Cork city.
- This tour is for adults only as there is alcohol involved and over 18 years of age.
- The food provided is a lunch, in a city centre restaurant serving local food
produce.If you have anyone in the group with special dietary needs please advise at booking or after booking so we can consult the chef. The same is true for those on a Vegetarian or Vegan diet and we many have to modify the restaurant visit for the whole group as a result. You choose what you eat from a menu provided by the restaurant on arrival at the premises.
- As the restaurant is booked for a specific number well in advance of the trip we ask that you advise us at once if the number in the group increases or decreases at least a week before the trip.
- Fitness Level 2 for this tour due to some walking and steps on city streets, please advise if one of your group is in a wheelchair.
- Cancellation Policy – this tour can be booked and refunded up to 5 days before the tour starts. Money will be refunded to the paying card, apart from a €5 booking deposit per person booked.
At Activity Days, our priority is your safety, well being and enjoyment of this activity. Please note the following;
- It is your responsibility to bring adequate clothing, footwear and equipment where specified. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity if you fail to do so and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the fitness criteria prescribed for this activity. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity on this basis and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- Please note that we and our guides reserve the right to refuse participation in the activity if you are intoxicated, if refuse to comply with the instructions of the guide, if there is a risk to your safety or the safety of others for any reason, or are deemed unfit or unable to participate (in the reasonable opinion of Activity Days or the Guide). In this event, your fee will not be refunded.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale for more information.