Fitness Level 3
High Demand Tour
1 – 5 Hours
Mullaghmore Co Sligo
Horse Riding – On the Wild Atlantic Way and under Benbulben’s mountain a creek on horseback take a in the countryside and on the beach in Sligo. At the Equestrian centre under the supervision of expert guides through country lanes and along the beach for an hour. Treek in the morning or afternoon or by arrangement. Book any time from 9.30am to 5pm daily.
Treck on a private Island – For experienced riders take a treck on a private Island in Sligo bay for 4-5 hours. As the visit to the island depends on tides the time and experienced rider experience varies each day. Make an enquiry
Book a morning or afternoon Horse Riding
Island Treck is by request only
1 Hour horse riding – €45
2 hours horse riding €80
3 hours horse riding –
4 hr Mullaghmore Ride or Island Treek.
4 to 5 hours From €160
Well schooled horses, Hat, Guide,
Hats, boots, saddle bags for long rides, limited amount of rain gear
Things to do in the area
Visit to town of Sligo whose most famous son was WB Yeats. His grave at Dromcliff is near the riding stables, with the famous headstone.
Go Surfing at Strandhill in the Wild Atlantic Waves, take a swim in the atlantic waves.
See Glencar Waterfall, Lough Gill and the Lake Isle of Inishfree
Good To Know
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing, a good paid of socks and long trousers ( no shorts). Wear riding boots or flat comfortable shoes.
- This activity has a minimum age of 12 and weight limit of a max weight limit of 16 stone.
- Equestrian trips are supervised by expert guides.
- There are a selection of draught house, Irish Sports horse and Conner ponies
- Most people will really enough to take 1 hour horse riding, with more experienced riders taking 2 or 3 hour trips
- Trekking options range from a 30 minute lead rein trek for young children, a 1 hour beach ride or a 2 hour hack right up to a full day trail ride. Even beginners can enjoy a gentle stroll along the sea shore. Let us know your experience when you book.
- This is a family run business with a coffee shop on site.
- When booking please allow some flexibility on the time as these tours are very popular. For groups of 10+ we can organise a special group tour – please fill in the enquiry form.
- Cancellation Policy – this tour can be booked and refunded up to 5 days before the tour starts. Money will be refunded to paying card, apart from a €5 booking deposit per person booked.
At Activity Days, our priority is your safety, well being and enjoyment of this activity. Please note the following;
- It is your responsibility to bring adequate clothing, footwear and equipment where specified. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity if you fail to do so and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the fitness criteria prescribed for this activity. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity on this basis and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- Please note that we and our guides reserve the right to refuse participation in the activity if you are intoxicated, if refuse to comply with the instructions of the guide, if there is a risk to your safety or the safety of others for any reason, or are deemed unfit or unable to participate (in the reasonable opinion of Activity Days or the Guide). In this event, your fee will not be refunded.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale for more information.