Fitness Level 2
2 + Hours
West Cork at Union Hall or Ballingeary (closer to Cork City)
Kayak session for 2 hours for novice or family on a lake or a river in Beautiful West Cork. It is a great way to have a party or as part of a holiday
10.30am, 2pm – for 2 hours
Union Hall West Cork Adults €50. teenagers €55
Ballingeary. West Cork. Adults €….. teenagers €….
Group of 5+ make an enquiry
Kayaks, paddles, lifejackets, Instructor Guide
Swimwear and towel, old runners and a change of clothes. A snack and drink for after your kayak trip as well as a camera – the guide to take photographs of you. Any medication to be handed to the guide before the Family Fun kayak and collected at the end of the trip.
Things to do in the area
There is so much to Do in Co Cork. Visit Spike Island with its fort in the middle of Cork Harbour(L). Take a Food Tour with the family in Cork city (L). Walk in Gougan Barra National Park or a Sea Safari (L)or Boat trip (L) to see the wild-life off the coast of West Cork at Baltimore.
Good To Know
- This is a great family fun way to get children from 10 on the water. We can cater for special needs – once advised at booking time.
- Any medication ( such as asthma inhalers) is to be given to the guide at the start of the trip, and collected before you depart.
- Parent or Guardian needs to accompany children on the water and if taking a group of children under 18 years of age, must get each child’s guardian to sign the consent form before the trip and hand to the guide on arrival with the booking form.
- If the trip has to be cancelled due to weather a €5 booking fee per person is retained.
- Cancellation Policy – this tour can be booked and refunded up to 5 days before the tour starts. Money will be refunded to paying card, apart from a €5 booking deposit per person booked.
At Activity Days, our priority is your safety, well being and enjoyment of this activity. Please note the following;
- It is your responsibility to bring adequate clothing, footwear and equipment where specified. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity if you fail to do so and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the fitness criteria prescribed for this activity. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity on this basis and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- Please note that we and our guides reserve the right to refuse participation in the activity if you are intoxicated, if refuse to comply with the instructions of the guide, if there is a risk to your safety or the safety of others for any reason, or are deemed unfit or unable to participate (in the reasonable opinion of Activity Days or the Guide). In this event, your fee will not be refunded.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale for more information.