Group / Corporate Tour
Take your Business Group or Convention Attendees on a guided coach trip to meet some food producers of Co Cork, hear the story of their food production and have a meal on their premises. You choose the time and what you would like to see on this bespoke trip. Possibilities include a dairy farm, a deer farm, an orchard or a distillery. Enjoy tasting the food and drink of Cork in a relaxing private environment for your Corporate or Convention Group.
Day, Half Day or Evening by arrangement. Book 3 months or more in advance.
10 – 50 people
Transport and Guide from Cork, Visit to Producers and a Farm to Fork meal at a boutique family run premises.
Camera, flat walking shoes for the farm.
Things to Do in the area
Take a Cork Food History Tour (L) or a Slice of Cork tour for a Corporate Group (L). Take a Tapas Trail in Cork city (L) or a Fun and Pizza coach trip down the Lee Valley (L) or an Old Butter Roads Food coach tour. (L) Organise a team building event, a kayak trip or a boat trip for your group(L). We can give you a list of activities with meals which can be used to entertain and bring your staff or corporate group together.
Good To Know
- This bus Tour will collect the group from 1 hotel or business in Cork city and return to that venue.
- Trips can be arranged for groups from 15 to 70 people with bespoke experience for the group in a private setting.
- These trips normally take place in the evening from about 4.30 onwards for a company group or a convention group. Trips will take 3-5 hours, depending on requirements of the group.
- Meet the producers of Irelands famous foods from dairy, to meats, to drinks produced on family farms. Have a meal on the farm or in a restaurant nearby.
- The price quoted will include the transport, meal and guide. There is an option to have a selection of drinks included in the price.
- Cancellation Policy – this tour can be booked and refunded up to 5 days before the tour starts. Money will be refunded to the paying card, apart from a €5 booking deposit per person booked.
At Activity Days, our priority is your safety, well being and enjoyment of this activity. Please note the following;
- It is your responsibility to bring adequate clothing, footwear and equipment where specified. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity if you fail to do so and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the fitness criteria prescribed for this activity. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity on this basis and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- Please note that we and our guides reserve the right to refuse participation in the activity if you are intoxicated, if refuse to comply with the instructions of the guide, if there is a risk to your safety or the safety of others for any reason, or are deemed unfit or unable to participate (in the reasonable opinion of Activity Days or the Guide). In this event, your fee will not be refunded.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale for more information.