Fitness Level 2
Collect your luxury Vintage Car for a day or up to 7 days for a Wild Atlantic Way Drive. They range of vintage cars for self-drive hire are as follows:
Citreon 2CV, MGM Roadster, Morgan, Mercedes,
Mini Cooper, Porche Boxster, Jag JS Cab, BMW Cab,
Porche 9111, Alfa Romeo, Austin Healey
Drive the car for the day with suggested routes depending on your interests. Accommodation and meals recommended as well in a package.
There is a Chauffeur trip experience offering or a wedding, anniversary or special occasion. These car options are a
1936 Bentley Derby, 1958 Bentley S1, 1968 Daimler 250V8
What better way to enjoy some of Ireland’s most beautiful scenery than behind the wheel of a classic sports car. Collect your Classic Car for anything from one day to 7 days for a Wild Atlantic Way Drive.
We can suggest routes depending on your interests. Accommodation and meal stops are also recommended.
We also offer a Chauffeur trip experience or a Wedding or special occasion and self-drive option.
We can recommend routes to you depending on your rental period. The Ring of Kerry and Skellig Ring in one day. T do the Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula or Ring of Kerry and Ring of Beara in two days
1 Drive the Ring of Kerry on a day trip in a Classic Car
We can recommend routes to you depending on your rental period. The Ring of Kerry and Skellig Ring in one day.
– Drive the Skellig Ring with a stop at Portmagee, Skellig Chocolates, Ballinskelligs.
– meal in Kenmare
– A range of activity trips on the route you choose
2 Two Day Car Hire – Dingle, Ring of Beara and Ring of Kerry
– Ring of Kerry, with one of the following over 2 days. Accommodation can be organised for you as well
Day 2 Ring of Beara Road Healy Pass, one of Ireland’s most scenic drives. Or the Dingle Peninsula
3 Chauffeur Driven in Classic Car
– Drive the Wild Atlantic Way in style with a driver-guide to show you the area.
We suggest the best places to visit, to stop for those amazing Instagram photos and can link with other activity in the area you may be interested in
All Rentals are per day of 24 hours form collection or delivery
Self Drive From €475 for a day.
Chauffeur Driven From €539 for day.
The base for these Vintage Cars is in Kerry and rental from 24 hours to 7 days. These luxury trips are organised on a trip basis and we bring our expertise to make it a special day or exciting week.
Vintage Car of Your choice with the planning of bespoke experiences and photo stops along the way.
MG Roadster. Morgan. Mercedes
Porche – Boxer. Jaguar XJS V12 Cabriolet 1936 Bentley Derby
1951 Bentley S1. Porche 911. Alfa Romeo
Austin Healey. Citroen 2CV. Mini Cooper
Passport, clean drivers licence and there will be forms to be filled when collecting the car.If you keep the car for more than 24 hours it will be considered rental for a second day.
Bring maps or a plan for the trip. Activity Days Ireland can advise on the routes most suited to your interests and plan trip for you.
Things to do in the area
There are so many great Drives along the southern end of the Wild Atlantic Way.
1 Drive the Ring of Kerry and Skellig Ring on a Day trip in a Vintage Car
2 Drive the Healy Pass or the tunnel of the Caha Pass
3 Drive to Dingle and Slea Head
4 Drive the length of the Wild Atlantic Way in a vintage car.
5. Add a boat trip around the Skellig Islands, A Sea safari on Dingle Bay, Horse riding any many more private guided activity. The activity, accommodation and car hire can be organised for you by Activity Days Ireland.
Good To Know
- You must have a full driver’s license and be aged 25 to 70 years.
- Chauffeur option only on the 1968 Daimler, the 1958 Bentley S1 or the 1936 Bentley Derby
- Can be delivered to accommodation in Kerry if required – a charge will apply.
- We will take your request for a particular car for your trip but reserve the right to substitute for another car, if the car requested has engine faults.
- This is a trip that needs to be planned, organised and enjoyed so you can get the most enjoyment from the trip.
- There are so many sites you can visit and have photographs taken with, and we will recommend the best sport to pull-in off the road. If it is a special occasion a photographer can be organised to meet you at one of these spots.
- A picnic of gourmet foods, or those to meet special dietary needs can be organised for you to enjoy along the route.
- There are a few forms to be filled out before you receive the car – so make sure to have the drivers licence up to date. IF you have a drivers licence from other than Ireland we will need a photograph of the licence and passport to check if it is acceptable for the insurance company.
- A classic car is a beautiful machine which has been lovingly cared for over many years and we ask that you treat them with the respect they deserve.
- Be courteous and respectful of other road uses along the route.
- Leave no Trace- make sure to take any refuse with you and dispose at trail-head bins.
At Activity Days, our priority is your safety, well being and enjoyment of this activity. Please note the following;
- It is your responsibility to bring adequate clothing, footwear and equipment where specified. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity if you fail to do so and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the fitness criteria prescribed for this activity. Please note that the guide may refuse participation in the activity on this basis and your activity fee will not be refunded.
- Please note that we and our guides reserve the right to refuse participation in the activity if you are intoxicated, if refuse to comply with the instructions of the guide, if there is a risk to your safety or the safety of others for any reason, or are deemed unfit or unable to participate (in the reasonable opinion of Activity Days or the Guide). In this event, your fee will not be refunded.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale for more information.