Cycling on quiet country lanes is one of the joys of a holiday in Ireland.
- Bikes are from companies who check bikes before hire and provide safety equipment
- Hire a bike for a day or duration of holiday in many locations.
- Self guided bike trails with bike rental
- Guided 5 and 7 day Bike holidays with accommodation and route organised
- Bike Trails in Cork and Kerry
Guided cycling activities you can book:
Showing all 3 results
Cycling – Old Head Coastal TourFrom: €50 Read more
Killarney Gap of Dunloe CyclingFrom: €55 Read more
Killarney Gap of Dunloe Cycling
Collect your bike in morning from the centre of Killarney and cycle to Ross Castle beside beautiful Lough Leane. Enjoy a boat trip across the lake and cycle through the dramatic Gap of Dunloe and county lanes back to Killarney. Choose to bring a picnic or have lunch in Lord Brandon’s cottage or stop at Kate Kearney’s cottage. This is a distance of about 15 km. To enjoy the dramatic scenery allow a full day for this trip.
Fitness level 3. Price €55.From: €55
Bike Hire – Cork and KerryFrom: €25 Read more