- Go Beachcombing at low tide, collect shells or write your name in the sand
- The local beaches are Barleycove Beach near Mizen Head, Crookhaven and Toormore is the best child friendly beach in the area.
Drive around the Mizen Head (Tomáin timpeall Carn uí Néid)
- Capture the magic of the landscape on a relaxed drive around the headland
- View the work of local artists in a Gallery in Schull
Mizen Centre (Ionad Carn uí Néid)
- Visit the Mizen centre and famous lighthouse
- In Schull (028 28552)
Schull Farmers’ Market (Margadh Feirmeoirí an ceanntar)
- Sunday Mornings from 10 am -1pm. Taste and buy the locally produced artisan foods.
Whyte’s Bookshop (Siopa Leabhair)
- In Schull is one of the Best Bookshops in Ireland.
If you would like a Free Factsheet on what to do in the Schull/Mizen Head area just add your email address below and select ‘Best of Schull/Mizen Head’